Found an issue? Let us know!

Since updating to 2.46, my Scalable Weather Icons don't change to reflect the weather.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    MyColorScreenMyColorScreen responded  · 

Can you please let me know what version of Android you are running?

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I have the same problems listed here, weather just shows unknown, tried all 3 weather providers but all the same, used to be that the odd one of three had the problem but went away after a day, now all three show unknown. I am on an Xperia z3 running stock marshmallow. Thanks. Nick

• Pandoras Networks, Sean ResseggerPandoras Networks, Sean Ressegger commented  · 

Prob fixed by now but I've had similer issues with certain icons pics or pre-made (play store) widgets and it seems to be from either the location in witch case define your city location that way if wifi GPS ect isn't advailable it'll have some thing to fall back on. Thats fine ed it for me before. Can't remember if it was frome defining it for the entire widget Or just the weather icon Layer but i see no harm in doing it for both anyway. But usually what seems to fix it most oftain is to go into the icon layer and change it from "today's" weather to "current" weather. I'm assuming it's cause the author only defined one but I don't know near enough about it to say, hope this helps or At least points you in the right direction. Good luck.

• Nino YanezNino Yanez commented  · 

How to fix this? Weather info are just "??" and "Unknown" im on a Z3, lollipop

• JeniJeni commented  · 

I'm having the same issue. None of the weather details are correct. The min, max & current temp all show 27. The bitmap icons show cloudy with the moon or tornado with the moon. The weather is actually sunny. Also, the default weather source and yahoo weather don't work - I just see question marks on the widgets. I have the galaxy s4.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My Temps are wrong and my weather widget won't update either. I have Galaxy S5

Feedback and Knowledge Base